Congratulations – you’ve finally decided to get a new faucet for your bathroom. But how can you be sure that you’re making the right decision when choosing a bathroom faucet? There isn’t too much science behind it – as, with faucets, everything is about the shape and construction. The shape of the faucet influences the pressure of the water flow, while the number of knobs or handles decide how many holes you have to drill in your sink or wall to install the unit. Both of these aspects can be observed just by looking at a picture of the product, but how can you check the quality of the unit? After all, you don’t want to see rust on your faucet weeks after screwing it in place, and you certainly don’t want it to consume more water that it’s supposed to.
The answer is simple – you should opt for a reputable bathroom fixture brand. Here are a few of them you can check out:
1. Delta is one of the Big Three brands when it comes to bathroom products and accessories. Their faucets are known for their sleek designs and the wide variety of available finishes. If you’ve been on the look for an Oil Bronze finished bathroom faucet, Delta is what you’re looking for. On top of that, all of their units are Watersense certified – meaning they won’t add up to your water bill.
2. Moen is another huge bathroom and kitchen fixture brand. Their range of bathroom faucets includes both single handle and double knob models, as well as a wide variety of finishes to choose from. Moen faucets are also known for their precise water temperature control mechanisms – meaning less wasted water while adjusting the perfect temperature.
3. American Standard is an affordable yet high-quality bathroom products brand. American Standard Faucets are known for their simple designs that go well with any bathroom interior. They are also rather inexpensive, which makes them a great deal for everyone on a budget.
4. Eyekepper is a brand known for their unique designs. They’re rather new on the market compared to the previous three, but they have already made quite a name for themselves. Eyekepper faucets come in a wide range of finishes, are rather tall (great for bathtubs!) and usually have only one handle, requiring a single hole fixture for installation.
5. Friho is another inexpensive brand you can check out if you prefer minimalist and modern designs. Their faucets are Watersense certified and come in a huge variety of constructions – from single handled ones to double know ones. Opt for Friho if you want great quality for a rather low price – usually under $50.
These are only a few of the popular bathroom faucet brands you can find just about anywhere. All of them produce great quality units and offer some kind of warranty with your purchase so that you can shop with peace of mind. What’s more, theses brand don’t limit you to a certain style or construction – as their bathroom faucet lines include lots of different designs.